Title: Journal of Automotive Engineering: February 2019
- Inside e-tron
Insights into the German approach to developing a premium-class EV.
- CES 2019: Blueprint for future auto shows?
Mobility technology of every stripe was showcased at this year’s techfest in Vegas.
- DATC spells progress for defense prototyping
A public-private partnership between the U.S. Army’s TARDEC and SAE International is making it easier for suppliers to engage the government on military ground-vehicle technology projects.
- Dürr builds advanced paint shop for EV startup Byton
Electric-vehicle hopeful Byton’s advanced-manufacturing plan includes a suite of innovative new paint-process technologies from Dürr.
Sergio had it right
- SAE Standards News
New year, new committees and standards
- Supplier Eye
The urgency to adapt intensifies for suppliers
- The Navigator
Needed: a step beyond STEM
- What We’re Driving
- Magna unveils configurable seating concept at CES 2019
- ZF’s current innovations build for EV, AV future
- Ricardo reveals details of latest e-motor and eDCT
- China’s NIO making EV battery swapping work
- Detroit auto show 2019: Next-gen Ford Explorer goes rear-drive
- Detroit auto show 2019: Cadillac finally gets its 3-row crossover
- Ford returns to midsize-pickup game with 2019 Ranger
- 2019 Toyota RAV4: Doubling down on a best-seller
Stefan Juraschek, VP Electrification, BMW AG