شناسه: CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60079-1:16
عنوان: Explosive atmospheres – Part 1: Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures
قیمت: 3,200 تومان
This is the third edition of CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-1, Explosive atmospheres — Part 1: Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures “d”, which is an adoption, with Canadian deviations, of the identically titled IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) Standard 60079-1 (seventh edition, 2014-06). It supersedes the previous edition published in 2011 as CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-1 (adopted IEC 60079-1:2007). It is one in a series of Standards issued by CSA Group under Part II of the Canadian Electrical Code.
For brevity, this Standard will be referred to as “CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-1” throughout.
This Standard is intended to be used in conjunction with CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-0, Explosive atmospheres – Part 0: Equipment – General requirements (adopted IEC 60079-0:2011, with Canadian deviations).
Changes to this edition include
– addition of requirements for selection of breathing and draining devices
– addition of supplemental mechanical means of securing cemented joints
– addition of material limitations for enclosures
– addition of power factor requirement for plug and socket
– addition of marking requirements for Ex enclosures
– removal of Type T cells as acceptable primary cells