عنوان: ASM Specialty Handbook: Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys
قیمت: ۱۸۸۰۰ تومان (۱۰ درصد تخفیف اعضاء ویژه)
This one-stop reference is a tremendous value and time saver for engineers, designers and researchers who select and process aluminum and aluminum alloys. Covers all aspects of the selection, processing, properties, and performance of aluminum.
Emerging technologies, including aluminum metal-matrix composites, are combined with all the essential aluminum information from the multiple-volume ASM Handbook series (with newly updated statistical information) and other authoritative ASM sources.
- General introduction to aluminum and alloy metallurgy and designations
- Selection and application of wrought, cast, powdered, composite, coating materials
- Casting, forming, fabrication and finishing
- Metallography, microstructures and phase diagrams
- Properties of aluminum and alloys, including corrosion behavior and tribology.